- This event has passed.
CRITICAL SIGNATURE GATHERING FOR REPUBLICANS: SAT, HANOVER, MA
March 17, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Hi all, The Norwell RTC along with Republican candidates running for state and local offices will be collecting signatures again this weekend to get on the 2022 ballot. If you haven’t signed yet, here’s another opportunity to meet some of the candidates and sign their nomination papers.
Where: 3Brothers Restaurant Hanover 778 Washington Street Hanover MA
Who: Every GOP Federal/State/Local candidate on the ballot in Hanson, Hanover, Norwell, Rockland & Statewide is welcome to gather signatures
When: This Saturday, March 19th from Noon until 3pm
There will be finger foods and Brothers has an excellent bar available for drinks.
Please come to this event to sign the candidate’s nomination papers listed below. We need to get them on the 2022 ballot!
- Geoff Diehl for Governor
- Tim Cruz Plymouth County District Attorney for re-election
- David DeCoste for State Rep Plymouth 5th District for re-election
- Ken Sweezey for State Rep 6th Plymouth District
- Sandra Wright for Plymouth County Commissioner for re-election
- Jesse Brown for Congress
- Attorney Jay McMahon for Attorney General
- Rayla Campell for Secretary of State
- Kari Macrae for State Senate, Plymouth and Barnstable Districts
Even if you have signed papers for these candidates before, it would be GREAT to get together. I TRULY hope you can attend!
Please feel free to pass this along to any other like-minded people that you think may want to attend! We really would like a big crowd!
Norwell RTC Chair