A CANDIDATE WHO WILL WORK FOR THE PEOPLE
BRUCE CHESTER WILL LABOR FOR HIS CONSTITUENTS, NOT SPECIAL INTERESTS
Official Press Release
SUPPORT BRUCE’S CAMPAIGN
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 4, 2023
Another Labor Day is here, where we get to take a day off and honor all of us who work hard for our daily bread. Unfortunately, it’s also a time to consider how hard we work to support politicians and bureaucrats, from Beacon Hill to Washington D.C.
According to the National Tax Foundation, every hour we work from the start of the year until April 18 goes to pay our taxes at every level of government. Do you feel like you’re getting your money’s worth? Ask yourself the following:
• Are your roads in good condition, or does your car bounce along?
• Can you afford college tuition or are you increasingly strapped?
• Is buying a new home affordable, or are skyrocketing interesting rates—the consequence of government spending–freezing you or your children out of the market?
If you’re not happy with the answers to those, and other questions, then it’s time to make a change. Bruce Chester is running for the State Senate seat in the Worcester & Hampshire District to be an agent of that change. His opponent, Jonathan Zlotnik, seeks merely to perpetuate the status quo.
The differences between Bruce Chester and Jonathan Zlotnik come down to respect for how your hard-earned tax dollars are used:
• Jonathan Zlotnik would use your tax money to pay the in-state college tuition of illegal immigrants. Bruce Chester says that’s not a burden middle-class families can shoulder.
• Jonathan Zlotnik would use your tax money to finance sex education materials for kindergartners. Bruce Chester opposes publicly financed perversion.
• Jonathan Zlotnik would use your tax money to make Massachusetts the abortion destination of the United States. Bruce Chester has a better vision of what our state should be.
One of the many reasons people are in tight financial spots is that their elected representatives have not put in the work and the effort to fight for their interests. Our leaders have gone along to get along with the elites of Massachusetts.
On this Labor Day, make a commitment to vote for someone who will labor for you on Beacon Hill. Bruce Chester isn’t going to the State Senate to get along with the elites. He’s going there to work.
Make a plan to vote for Bruce Chester on October 10, in the Republican primary, and then again on November 7 in the general election.