There’s a runaway train of progressive ideas in our state. It’s leading us far in the wrong direction, causing the cost of goods to rise and parents to be shut out of their children’s education. It’s time for candidates who care about the future of our state to stand up and run for office.
If you run in 2022 as a Republican for State Representative, State Senate, and municipal offices like City Council, Selectman, and School Committee, you’ll be joining forces with the Massachusetts Republican Party and the Diehl for Governor campaign to run as a TEAM.
Now is the time! In 2010, in the mid-point of President Obama’s first term, Massachusetts Republicans picked up 19 seats in the state Legislature, and elected Scott Brown as our U.S. Senator. We can repeat this success, and increase those numbers, in 2022. But I can’t do it alone; I need your help.
Please join me and run for office. Attend one of the MassGOP’s upcoming training sessions for candidates, and learn more about how to run successfully for office:
· Jan. 15 (Saturday), Leominster Eagles, 456 Litchfield St., 9:30 a.m.
· Jan. 17 (Monday), VFW Billerica, 12 Phiney St., 6:30 p.m.
· Jan. 22 (Saturday), Rhumb Line Bar & Restaurant, Gloucester, 9:30 a.m.
· Jan. 24 (Monday), Fall River VFW, 6:30 p.m.
· Jan. 29 (Saturday), Monument Beach Sportsmens Club, Buzzards Bay, 9:30 a.m.
· Jan. 31 (Monday), Italian American Vets WW of Milford, 6:30 p.m.
· Feb. 7 (Monday), Grace Baptist Church, Attleboro, 6:30 p.m.
· Feb. 15 (Tuesday), Watertown Marine Corps League, 6:30 p.m.
· Feb. 22 (Tuesday), Disabled American Veterans Hall, Braintree, 6:30 p.m.
· Feb. 28 (Monday), Worcester Marine Corps League, 6:30 p.m.