SPECIAL COMMENTARY BY LONNIE BRENNAN
While the millionaire is out there dancing with the elite and spending $2 million of his personal funds (and a gaggle of donations from mostly Charlie Baker donors) trying to block Geoff Diehl from staying in the race for Gov. in Mass., Diehl is pounding the pavement trying to protect Mass. residents from the continuing tidal wave of free benefits given to illegal aliens which makes MASSACHUSETTS a DESTINATION MAGNET FOR ILLEGALS.
Diehl is everywhere, every day, collecting signatures to put the issue before voters: give voters a choice at the ballot box: keep the Democrat’s new bill which will start giving Driver Licenses (and automatically enroll illegals to vote), or overturn it – say NO MAS. NO MORE will Massachusetts distinguish itself as a magnet state for BIDEN’s illegal aliens.
Mr. Millionaire is spending money daily on signs, radio shows (Carr & Curley), full page newspaper ads, and television ads, but he’s SILENT – along with the RINOs on the issue of illegals getting driver’s licenses. (Oh, he might have whispered something softly, but Diehl is roaring: doing what he did to defeat the automatic gas tax increase a few years back; bringing the issue to the voters.)
Mr. Millionaire is silent on the issue. He’s also been supported by the do-nothing RINOS (Republican in Name Only) establishment politicians (such as Bruce Tarr out of Gloucester – a guy who has never helped a local republican, but is quick to walk tall with the Millionaire.)
Did we mention, the Millionaire voted for Hillary Clinton against Donald J. Trump in 2016, and told the Globe that.
Yes, the Millionaire, Hillary Doughty, i mean, Chris Doughty.
Doughty is a very nice, very bright, very friendly, and very smart guy. But, he voted for Hillary Clinton, and he’s run away from the illegal driver’s licenses issue, and he’s supported by the RINOs.
Need we say more?
MESSAGE FROM GEOFF DIEHL CAMPAIGN ON SIGNATURE DRIVE
We need your help to spread the word across the state about these campaigns. Join in one of the already planned standouts, or create one of your own in your community. Please contact Annette@GeoffDiehl.com to assist.
STAND OUTS & BANNER HANGS:
1) Diehl-Allen Banner Hang on Friday, August 19th from 7am – 9am at Robertson Street Overpass in Quincy. Others are welcome to join in!
2) Diehl-Allen Stand-out on Friday, August 19th from 4pm – 5pm at Pasticcini Gourmet Bakery, 1592 Main St, in Weymouth. Signs will be provided & others are welcome to join in.
3) Diehl-Allen Banner Hang on Saturday August 20th from 8:30am – 11am at Weymouth Overpass, Middle St, in Weymouth. Others are welcome to join in!
4) Diehl-Allen Stand-out on Saturday August 20th from 10:30am – 1pm at Taunton Green in Taunton, MA. Others are welcome to join in!
5) Diehl-Allen Banner Hang at Rt. 3 South Overpass at Front Street, Weymouth on Saturday August 20th from 10am – Noon. Others are welcome to join in! .
6) Diehl-Allen & other GOP Candidates Stand-out with the United Cape Patriots on Saturday August 20th from 4pm – 6pm at the Bourne Bridge Rotary at Dunkin Donuts at 2 Bourne Rotary, Bourne. Signs available at the event. American Flags are always welcome.
7) Diehl-Allen Stand-out on Sunday, August 21st from 10:30am – 1pm outside Heritage Park near Battleship Cove on Davol St, Fall River. Others are welcome to join in!
8) Diehl-Allen Stand-out on Monday August 22nd from 7am – 9am at the Corner of Quincy Shore Drive & East Squantum Street in Quincy. Others are welcome to join in!
9) Diehl-Allen Stand-out on Wednesday, August 24th from 4pm – 6pm at Howie Carr Studio, 197 1st Avenue, Needham. Others are welcome to join in!
LAST WEEKEND TO COLLECT SIGNATURES FOR THE BALLOT REFERENDUM TO OVERTURN DRIVERS’ LICENSES FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
This issue is capturing voters, and we NEED to ensure it’s on this November’s ballot. You may remember that it was Geoff Diehl and Leah Allen who called for this effort, and so many volunteers answered the call and have spent the past 8 weeks collecting signatures.
ALL SIGNATURE SHEETS ARE DUE TO TOWN AND CITY CLERKS ON AUGUST 24TH!
Friday, August 19th:
Diehl Headquarters 6 Main Street Extension, Plymouth Friday, August 19th 10am – 2pm
Walmart 295 Plymouth St, Halifax Friday, August 19th 4pm – 7pm
Marshfield Fair (Marshfield RTC table) 140 Main St, Marshfield Friday, August 19th 3:30pm – 10pm
Walmart 15 Tobey Rd, Wareham Friday, August 19th 3pm – 6pm
Cape Gun Works 96 Airport Rd, Hyannis MA Friday, August 19th 12pm – 6pm
Saturday, August 20th:
Pasticcini Gourmet Bakery 1592 Main St, Weymouth Saturday August 20th 9am – 6pm
South Shore Plaza Braintree Saturday August 20th 9am – 4pm
Market Basket 1 Commerce Way, Plymouth Saturday August 20th 8:30am – 2pm
BJ’s 105 Shops at 5 Way, Plymouth Saturday August 20th 11am – 3pm
Walmart 15 Tobey Rd, Wareham Saturday August 20th 9am – 11am
Market Basket 274 Hartford Ave, Bellingham Saturday August 20th 9am – 2pm
Sunday, August 21st:
Pasticcini Gourmet Bakery 1592 Main St, Weymouth Sunday August 21st 9am – 2pm
BJ’s 105 Shops at 5 Way, Plymouth Sunday August 21st 11am – 3pm
Also, these locations in Western MA have petition sheets available to sign during store hours:
Nick’s Sport Shop
1029 Park Street
Palmer, MA 01069
Swift River Gunworks
450 State Street
Pioneer Valley Firearms
50 Shaker Road
R&M Gun Vault
37 Harkness Ave Suite 1
29 Southwick Street
BG Sporting Inc
1460 Russell Road
Guns Inc / Hot Brass
1050 Main Street
PLEASANT STREET AUTO BODY
650 NEW LUDLOW ROAD
For more locations, please visit: Home | Fair and Secure MA